I made this blanket yarn "hug" (shawl, wrap) when I started trying out the geometric shapes given in the book Every Way With Granny Crochet by Julia Madill. I didn't really start with a plan -- hadn't meant to need to add that green section to the back. But it's actually been working out just fine for me, and because these big blanket yarn things are kind of dramatic anyway, the added part doesn't seem wrong.
It's still summer and we run the AC, yes. Still mostly hot weather. But there are cooler moments here and there, and I've been tossing this hug on and off many times.
That's a wooden bangle bracelet and a plastic crochet hook that I'm using together as a clasp. I got the bangle(s) from a great little shop on Etsy, one that ships from Las Vegas -- the UnderTwentyBoutique by Dawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.