Thursday, August 6, 2026

Aha! It can hold a coiled-up cord

One day I stitched some sashiko on a square because I felt like it, but didn't really have a plan. Then, yesterday, my cardstock-type holder for the Kobo cord broke. The cord is kept in the chenille yarn pocket but it also needs a more grippy thing. Finally, a job for that odd little fabric tube!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about these little sashiko squares sewn into tubes for "no real readon." One idea would be to lightly stuff them with all the scraps I've cut up and saved for using as stuffing... then using these puffs with crochet to make a type of fusion quilt. (Just some fyi, the tube in this post was sewn with two fabric pieces, one for a backing.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! But all will be moderated first. They won't show up on the page immediately, but as soon as is possible, if approved.